Friday 29 July 2011

Penzu – A Free Online Diary To Pen Down Your Life

Everyday, before I get to sleep, I visit Penzu.com and write my day. One of the funniest things I do in my life is to check back those updates and laugh! lol. Really, our life will look so funny if we take a look at the past.

Penzu is a free website which allows you to write diary online. It’s so simple, awesome and interesting. I’ve been using it for more than a couple of months and I think it’s one of my favorite website ever!

5 Reasons Why I Recommend You This Stuff
•I swear, you’ll love reading your past. So do you’ll love writing too.
•Penzu Pro comes with many features like multiple privacy, images, themes, tagging, back up, mobile access and so on. While a PRO account costs 19$/year, it’s going to a be a great investment you’ll ever make.
•Easy to use and double-pass protected. So never lost or stolen.
•For people who loves to spend free time online, this tool is a blessing.
•Penzu supports all major smartphones.
•Privacy is the keyword. Everything you enter is just for you to access.
However, Penzu features will be limited until you upgrade your account. 19$/year is what it’ll cost for you; and it’s just nothing compared to the service it provides.



If you liked my writing, get free updates via RSS, Email or Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites